Everyone knows that Mexico is one of top destinations in the world for vacationers. They flock here for the beautiful tropical beaches and gorgeous weather but did you also know that many people are choosing to live in Mexico. These people are looking for an active, more fulfilled, affordable lifestyle that they can’t get in the United State or Canada but can be gained through living in Mexico. Here are the top ten reasons to live in Mexico:
1. Beaches: Mexico is full of stunning, tropical beaches with white sand, turquoise blue water and swaying palm trees. Simply put, Mexico is gorgeous!
2. People: Mexican people are some of the friendliest people in the world. There is always someone ready to lean a hand, give you directions, say hola or just smile at you on the street. Mexican people go out of their way to make you feel welcome in their country.
3. Culture and History: Mexico is culturally and historically rich. Mexico is also home to many fascinating archaeological and historical sites scattered throughout the country. Mexico has a strong ancestry, rooted deeply in religion with traditions passed down from generation to generation.
4. Weather: Nearly perfect weather year round…yes please!
5. Food: Mexico is a passionate country with passionate food. Mexicans throw their heart and soul in to everything they do, especially their cooking. They use only the freshest ingredients, flavorful seasoning and intense spices in their dishes. This diverse country, features traditional dishes unique to each region.
6. Safe: Mexico is very safe. For example, the Yucatan State with its award winning beaches and ancient Mayan ruins, has a lower homicide rate than the U.S. rural states of West Virginia, Montana, Oregon, Wyoming, North Dakota and several others.
7. Close: Mexico offers many direct flights from the United States and Canada. Mexico is close to home, and your friends and family can visit in just a few short hours.
Cost of Living: On average, Mexico is 40% cheaper than the United States. In Mexico, you will save on everything such as groceries, restaurants, movies, cable, water, gas and car insurance just to name a few. The cost of living is incredibly low in Mexico.
9. Medical: Expect to pay 60% - 80% less in Mexico for medications, doctor visits, hospital stays and private health insurance. Also, there are quality medical care facilities and hospitals in all major cities and tourist destinations. There is no need to go without the medical care you need because you can’t afford it.
10. Real Estate: The real estate options are endless in Mexico. Additional, the prices on real estate properties, property taxes, HOA fees and insurance is lower than what you would expect to pay in the United State or Canada.
So, are you sold yet? Maybe someday soon you too will call Mexico your home!
Now if you have any question about living in Mexico or any of the TOP MEXICO REAL ESTATE properties we have listed in Playa Del Carmen, the Riviera Maya or anywhere throughout Mexico, please feel free to contact any of our TOP MEXICO BUYER’S RERESENTATIVES and we will be glad to help you find your very own piece of paradise.
And remember, here at TOP MEXICO REAL ESTATE…
We make it happen!